We love our new kitchen and one of the first things we baked in it was a batch of these cookies. They are yummy and easy and if you don't happen to have the same kind of nuts or dried fruit on hand, go ahead and change them up.
|Very Berry Oatmeal Cookies © Rhiann Wynn-Nolet|
Berry Berry Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Makes 18 cookies
1/2 C butter
1/2 C sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 C flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 C quick oats
1/2 C mixed dried berries (cranberries, cherries, blueberries)
1/4 C pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream butter and sugar together, add in egg and vanilla
3. Stir flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and oats together. Add to creamed mixture.
4. Stir in berries and pecans
5. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto parchment lined cookie sheet
6. Bake 11-13 minutes. Cool on sheet 1 minute, then remove to wire cooling rack.
Thank you for stopping by!
Here are some things we'll be talking about in upcoming posts: preparing a house for sale, moving with pets, window treatments, and fried rice (designers have to eat too!)